24FitDerby helps people to get active by offering community fitness classes and activities.
I created a website that enables admins to manage fitness activities data and enable users to find activities that suit them.
I worked with 24FitDerby to create a subsystem inside their WordPress system. The subsystem added fitness activities management functionality to their websites. It enabled the admins to manage and store data about activities. It allowed users to find community fitness activities that suit them and get fit. The subsystem consisted of multiple layers and components: a custom made a plugin that enables admins to manage data, and it adds activities search functionality by providing the data using an API. And a custom made WordPress theme.
The client asked to scale the project so multiple local community fitness activities providers can use the system to publish their activities.
Programming languages and technologies:
- Communicate and collaborate with the client to understand their business requirements and give advice and recommendations.
- Plan and manage the project.
- Design an easy-to-use and simple user interface.
- Design the system and its components.
- Develop and code the custom plugin and the theme.
- Provide technical support and training to the client.