Honors & Awards:
- Student of The Month Award In October 2020 – T level Digital at Derby College
- Student of The Year in Orange Group – Lexis, Derby College, 2018/2019
T Level in Digital Production, Design and Development
With classroom theory combined with 350+ hours industry placement, this course provides me with knowledge and experience in software and digital industry. The course covers critical topics to the digital industry, including Business Context, Culture, Data Analysis, Digital Environments, Security and Testing.
BTEC Intermediate Extended Certificate, Information technology, L2
Result: D*D* (Double Grade Distinction Star)
This course enables me to gain a broad knowledge of the IT industry and how IT is used in business. During my study at Derby College, I gain work experience through practical industry placements.
Course Subjects: – Software Development – Web Development
– Databases Development – Spreadsheets Development
– Information Systems – Computer hardware
– The online world
CS50 helps me to learn how to think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently. In CS50, I solve problems that inspired by real-world domains of biology, cryptography, finance, forensics, and gaming. CS50x is an online course that provided by Harvard University on Edx platform.
During this course, I improved the following skills:
– Speaking Skills, including presentations and conversations.
– Writing Skills, professional emails and letters.
– Problems Solving Skills, Functional Skills Maths.