I am an experienced software developer who thinks differently and critically. My passion for technology and curiosity led me to learn programming at a young age. Over the few past years, I have been involved in several software projects and I developed the skills that make a professional software developer.
- Practical understating of the overall software development process and project management methodologies.
- Ability to construct clean, readable, and maintainable software.
- Capable of constructing software with Test Driven Development with a good understanding of testing strategies.
- Well acquainted with web accessibility, and capable of applying accessibility principles to web development.
- Knowledgeable about user Interface design fundamentals and capable of producing easy to use and clean user interfaces.
Software Developer and Co-Founder
Software Developer and Founder
Learning Resources Translator (Remote)
24 Fit Derby Website
I created a website that enables admins to manage fitness activities data and enable users to find activities that suit them.
The Jamie Simpson Trust Website
A website for The JST to show their latest work in the community and enable people to get in touch with them.
A CLI tool to create custom boiler plates quickly and easily.
My latest blogs on dev.to
You have too many certificates
With digital certificates getting more and more popular in the tech community and the emerging of pla...
I made a browser home page that shows the latest popular dev.to posts
Hello everyone! I have made this minimalist page to use as my browser homepage. I thought it would b...
Why you should keep your portfolio simple
With all the CSS frameworks, libraries and features. It’s easy to make your portfolio design complex....
How do you manage the source code of a WordPress website?
Wordpress files are numerous. With all the plugins and components of WordPress, its very hard to mana...