I am someone who thinks differently and critically. My passion for technology combined with my curiosity led me to learn to program. I continued developing my software development skills using self-learning methods, taking online courses and reading books. I like to try things out as I enjoy learning and gaining new skills.
- Capable of communicating with the clients and analyse business requirements.
- Software project planning and managing competency.
- Well acquainted with web accessibility, and capable of applying accessibility principles to web development and demonstrate the business case of it.
- Ability to construct a clean, readable and maintainable software
- Capable of writing unit tests, and construct software with Test-Driven Development
- Knowledgeable about user Interface design fundamentals
- Conversant with several programming languages(C, Python, C++, C#).
Software Developer and Co-Founder
Software Developer and Founder
Learning Resources Translator (Remote)
24 Fit Derby Website
I created a website that enables admins to manage fitness activities data and enable users to find activities that suit them.
The Jamie Simpson Trust Website
A website for The JST to show their latest work in the community and enable people to get in touch with them.
A CLI tool to create custom boiler plates quickly and easily.
My latest blogs on dev.to
You have too many certificates
With digital certificates getting more and more popular in the tech community and the emerging of pla...
I made a browser home page that shows the latest popular dev.to posts
Hello everyone! I have made this minimalist page to use as my browser homepage. I thought it would b...
Why you should keep your portfolio simple
With all the CSS frameworks, libraries and features. It’s easy to make your portfolio design complex....
How do you manage the source code of a WordPress website?
Wordpress files are numerous. With all the plugins and components of WordPress, its very hard to mana...